Saturday, January 23, 2010

Baby pics!

Nudey Booty!

Me and baby (sorry no time for makeup anymore LOL!)




So everything is okay. My car broke down last week and still is not running right after we spent 2 thousand dollars on it. Mechanics always seem to leave something undone! We might trade in both of our cars so we have more room for the baby stuff. The baby seat barely fits in the backseat of my car and the trunk space is so small it'll be hard to fit the basinett and stroller in there when we go to visit family in Lousisiana. It just really sucks because I only have one more payment on it and now it's starting to give me trouble. I was hopeing not to have a car note anymore! *Sigh* Oh well. And hubby's car hasn't been used in over 6 months. It just collects dust. So we'll see.

The baby is doing good. He really wears me out to an extreem point of exhaustion, but he's so worth it I try not to complain to much. So I thought I'd just post some new pics up of him. Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment