Monday, March 2, 2009

Just a bad day! :(

So my hubby went back to work this morning at 5am. He stayed home an extra day this week. Anyways, we haven't heard anything about what his company will offer us (for sure) yet. I have so many questions and NO answers! I'm so frustrated! If they say we have to be there by April 1st why can't they give us any answers and why doesn't my husband demand them? I don't know. I'm just really sad today.
I started looking back at how good of a student I was in highschool and how everyone, including myself ,had such high expections/hopes for my future. Now here I am 10 years later a big fat NOTHING! I haven't done anything with my life! I feel so depressed today. It's just one of those days you wish you would have just stayed in bed for! I don't usually look at my life that way, but today it just hit me the wrong way I guess. I just can't wait to get a new start on life in a new place. I'm sure that will help, but right now just some answers and clear direction about my near future home and life would be great. If it were only that easy to just figure it all out!

No comments:

Post a Comment