Sunday, March 1, 2009

Waiting to move...

So here I am still bored out of my mind waiting to move to Texas. I'm so nervous because I have never even seen the town before. I'm really trusting my husband here! His work is supposed to give us a "moving package", but we don't know all the details about what it includes yet. Hopefully we will get more information about it this week. I'm just hoping that the rumored downpayment they give you is true, because we don't have much money in the bank right now. I'm nervous and excited at the same time. I'm just worried about all my kitties and pets. I have 3 outdoor cats that I want to take with us, but we might have to be put up in a hotel until we find a new home. So I'm really worried about them. I can't let them stay in with our 5 inside cats because our inside cats are declawed. So I'm just keeping my fingers crossed waiting for the green light and more information.
I'm so excited that I will be able to go back to work and find a new college to go to. This sitting around the house all day thing just isn't for me!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment