Sunday, April 26, 2009

I told hubby!

So FINALLY my hubby came home. I had a set up waiting for him! I had put a hamburger bun on a plate and on an index card I wrote "Looks like somebody's got a bun in the oven". Then I took 2 toothpicks taped it to the back of the index card and inserted it into the bun. Then I placed the bun in the oven. When hubby got home I was causually sitting on the sofa like nothing new has happened. He thought I was waiting for him to get home to test. So he ask me to go take a test now that he was home. So I agreed but then I said "Oh, shoot! Honey, I left something in the oven! Can you check it for me please?" When he opened the oven he almost cried. It was a fun way to tell him.

I had my first doctor's appointment on Wend. April 22nd. It was the first time I had seen this doctor so I was a little nervous. I had also had spotting a couple of times and was very worried. But she said I was ok. Then I got to do an ultra sound. I was only 5 weeks and 5 days at the time, so baby is still really just a blob. It was still magical to see though. It kind of makes it all "real". Since baby was so small I have to go back this coming Wend. April 29th so we can see the baby's heart beat. Now THAT will be exciting! I just wish my hubby could be here to see it. He just left today and will be home late Thursday night. That will be his schedual for the next 3 months.

I haven't had many pregnancy symptoms yet. Mostly fatigue. All I ever want to do is sleep ALL day long! Sometimes I will get nausous. I had to get up a few times at 4am and eat crackers. YUK! But it's all for a good cause. Well, as I said I am very sleepy and I gotta go. Can't wait to see my baby blob next Wend! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment