Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Nausousness.... eeeek!

I'm just going to keep this post really short. It's like 1:30 am lol! It's hard for me to sleep sometimes even when I'm sleepy. Anyways, things have been going great lately. I did have a scare last Monday, I thought I was having a miscarriage, but it turned out to be nothing, thank God! I haven't had any bleeding since. I think it was due to the pelvic exam I had had the day before, it just really irritated me. I'm doing as well as I can be. I'm terribly sleepy all day and take lots of naps, which is probably why I cannot sleep at night. And I am nauseous all day long. I never vomit, but I stay sick to my stomach all day long. It's hard to eat anything because food isn't appealing to me right now. But I hear that by month 3 it goes away for most women so I'm hoping it does. I'm now 8 weeks! YAY! Who would have EVER thought I would be pregnant! Yes it's something I always wanted, but it's something we tried so long for I was loosing hope. Now that I am I think I'm still in shock. I don't really "feel" pregnant right now I just feel really sick. But I'm willing to deal with it if it means I get my little bundle of joy. Well, I seriously need to go to bed now. Good night!

1 comment:

  1. Awwww...hearing about feeling nauseous because of baby makes me all giddy inside! <3 All for a good cause!

    ReplyDelete