Saturday, May 30, 2009

11 WEEKS! YAY!


So, I'm 11 weeks pregnant now. I would like to state that I did have more bleeding. It was bright red again and everytime I kept going to the doctor. I felt stupid, but it paid off! I went in on a Friday to my OBGYN and the doctor was out. The nurse practioner examined me and couldn't find anything. The ultra sound tech. was not at work that day, so I was sent to the hospital for the u/s. Which instead of only 4 pics like my doctor does, I had about 30 taken. FINALLY we discovered where the bleeding was coming from. I had a small tear in my uterus. It was so small that they said it should heal fast, but if it were bigger I might loose the baby. So, I was put on both bed rest and pelvic rest. So please ladies, never give up on finding out what is going on with your body. Go with your gut instinct.

Everything is GREAT now! I'm feeling SOOOO much better already! I don't have to take naps anymore and I don't feel nausous that much anymore. So my apitite is coming back! YAY! I'm so happy I can eat again! I was forcing food down my throat before.

My hubby got the job in Texas that we've been waiting on since November-ish. So we should be moving within the next month or so! I'm soooo excited! Hurricane season is coming up and I'm so glad we don't have to worry about that anymore, except to worry about our family that lives here. But now they will have a safe place to go. My mom isn't really supportive of our move as of yet. She's laying the guilt trip on me whenever she can. It really sucks! I wish she could just be happy for us. It's her first grandchild and I guess she thinks she will be missing alot, but she was planning on moving in 2 years anyways! Geeze! Besides, we'll only be 5 hours away. It's like we are going across the contry! Anyways, I'm still excited! YAY! The pieces are finally falling into the right places!

No comments:

Post a Comment