Monday, June 1, 2009

Time to clean up!

So we are suppose to have a real estate agent come by the house Friday to discuss our selling options with us. I'm not sure if she is also doing an inspection or not so I need to clean up! I threw my back out last week and it's just now getting to where I can move again. It's surprizing what accumulates so quickly. Everything is a mess. Dishes, laundry, dusting, clutter, dirty floors, you name it I have it! It looks like a tornado just ripped thru here lol. So I guess it's time I get to cleaning. I hate cleaning.... obviously... who likes it right? I think I'll start with the clutter and work my way to the floors last so it looks nice and clean by Friday. I'm so not looking forward to it, but it needs to be done.

We got approved for a little over $200,000 for our new house. I can't wait to start looking! I really would rather stay in the $175,000 zone if possible. I don't really want a huge house note, but we'll see what the difference would be. We are looking for a 4bd and 2bath house. Hopefully we can find what we are looking for in the alloted time. I would like to have an office, nursery, and a guest room. I haven't seen any 4bd on the market that isn't old. Most of the 4bd we've seen online were built in 1975! We are looking for something at least built in the year 2000 lol! I'm not very picky so I think it should go well. As long as I have a roof over my head I think I'll be happy.

I'm feeling pretty good today. Went grocery shopping with my sister today and it really wore me out. It's crazy how one shopping trip wears me out now. I feel like I'm 80 years old sometimes. At least most of the sleepyness and nausousness have worn off for the most part. I'm officially off of pelvic rest today! woo hooo! Guess where hubby is... work! So yea, this may be TMI, but the last time we "woo hooed" was when we concieved the baby!!! So it's been a little over 2 months! Sorry, it will just be a mile stone for us lol. Well better go find something to clean or put away. Wish me luck.....

No comments:

Post a Comment