Monday, June 29, 2009

Waiting on closing...


So we've found our dream home and now we're just waiting on closing. It seems to be taking forever, but I know the wait will be worth it. I'm just ready for it all to be done so I can stop worring about it already. I have so much to do when we move from finding a new doctor to where the furniture will go. I guess it's a good stress to have. Moving from a trailer to a house is a big deal to me. I've lived in both growing up, but for some reason when you get a house it just feels good. Hurricane season has started already, but it looks like we will be out of here in time before anything hits. I feel so blessed to be able to offer my family a safe place to evacuate to if need be. I know last year alone we all spent about $600 each in hotel stays alone and Fema only will pay you $100 back "if you qualify". So I'm glad for that for to. I'll put up a pic of us in front of the new house. We took this picture when we just went by to view it. We fell in love with it right away and I think we somehow knew it would be the one we would choose. :)
I'm now 15 weeks 2 days pregnant. I still cannot believe it. After 15 months of trying I have a baby in there! It's so weird! You get so focused on getting pregnant that when you ARE pregnant it's like it's almost not real. I know that must sound crazy! All of my symptoms have gone away except for dizzyness which is normal at this time. I'm excited to find out what I'll be having. I find out on the 27th (I think) of next month. I want a girl, but at this point it doesn't really matter as long as the baby is healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment