Monday, November 23, 2009

36 weeks... almost there!


So I've made it to 36 weeks so far!! YAY! Everything is fine except that I have a low blood count. I was put on iron pills today for it. I think that's what was causing some of my problems I was having such as sleepiness and the heart racing. So hopefully the iron pills will help with that. I've started getting Braxton Hicks Contractions a few days ago. It was really bad last night. I think I had about 6 of them. I had about 5 today. I think it's really getting close. I hope he stays in there though for another 2 weeks.


My cat is still sick. He has made some really huge improvements, but still will not eat on his own. I feel that in maybe 2 weeks he might be able to take better care for himself without me having to syringe feed him every 2-3 hours. It would be very stressfull doing that while taking care of a newborn. I love my cat so much (His name is Prozac) and I really want him to get better. He started sleeping on the end of the bed two nights ago. Something he used to do all the time, but hasn't done since the move. So I really think he's coming around. Like I said, I just need a little more time with him. I'll post a picture of my precious Prozac to! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment