Saturday, December 12, 2009

39 weeks! Induction on the 16th!

So I've been having problems and the doc wants to induce me on the 16th. I'm soooooooo ready so I said yes. I'm just scared and I'm hoping he decides to come out on his own before the 16th. She's going to give me pitocin which I hear causes really painful contractions. We'll see I guess. I'm just trying to stay brave at this point. I've been having contractions now for about 3 weeks, but she hasn't checked me in those 3 weeks either so I don't know if I'm dialating or not. She will check Monday though. I'm so nervous. I hope those contractions were dialating me so I have a head start Wend. Well wish me luck. My next post I should have some baby pics up!!! YAY!! I cannot believe I'm about to be a mother! WOW! For those of you TTC, I'm sorry I'm not trying to boast. I've been there and I know it's hard, but I'm proof it's possible so NEVER EVER give up!!!!!

1 comment: