Sunday, February 22, 2009

Feelin' better :D

So I ended up taking 2 doses of Dayquil all together. I think the juice and vitamins did the trick. Oh and "waiting it out". I wasn't sure if I was gonna make it there for a while LOL! I made the worst tasting juice yesterday that was said to "Knock Out Any Cold". It must have helped. It was 2 oranges and 1 large grapefruit. I don't know about you, but grapefruit tast so awful to me! I even added 2 more oranges to it hoping it would sweeten it up a bit, but it didn't! It was still bitter! I took a straw and chugged ALL of it down as fast as I could. I guess it was worth it! I feel much better now. Just a little scratchyness left in my throat, but I'm sure that will go away soon.

It was also my sisters 30th birthday today! 30??? Where on earth did all the time go????? I turn 29 next month! Oh geeze how can this happen? It's like just yesterday we were 16 & 17 and livin' life up to the fullest. Where did the time go? I know, I know, it just amazes me how fast time starts to fly by after you turn 21! It's kinda sad that that young part of our lives is over where we will probably never even be carded again. I'm gonna have to start looking forward to something new now. Any suggestions? What milestones can I work toward now? It was all about being old enough to buy alcohole and get into clubs. Now we are ADULTS!! *Gasp* We are also both married and let's face it, we don't really "go out" anymore. And I'm not a big fan of drinking anymore either. OH MAN.... I am growing up! *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment