Saturday, February 21, 2009

Hubby's home to take care of me!

Okay, so far the "natural" healing thing is getting the best of me. It's been about 8 days since I've felt sick. They say the common cold last about 10 days right? So I should just be about done I hope. I broke down earlier today and took some Dayquil. It has helped tremendously! My hubby came home today! YAY! Someone to take care of me! He's been helpful so far. I just lay on the sofa and he makes my juices for me. He even did some laundry! What more could a girl ask for?

It's Mardi Gras time here in Louisiana. So things are a bit crazy in town. Good thing I'm really to sick to go to town right now! My hubby did get me out of the house today to go eat at Applebees. I have yet to restock my refridgerator since our vacation because I've been sick. I had just restocked on the fruit and have been living off of soups. YUK! Anyways, we were pretty lucky missing most of the "crazies" out and about celebrating Mardi Gras. I don't really get the whole idea to much. It's just a bunch of people getting drunk and acting up in public. It used to be fun as a child, but the adults pretty much have taken the "holiday" over. My husband and I decided last year that we would attend a parade. I nearly got beat up by some drunk man over a teddy bear! Geeze! So you have: Standing outside in the cold, it might rain on you, LOTS of drunks, lots of fights, screaming kids, dirty bathrooms,..ect... need I go on? It's really something I don't mind missing LOL!

Well, back to my sofa while my husband plays on his PS3. I think tomarrow I will feel much better. Keeping my fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment