Friday, February 20, 2009

Sick

Okay so my recent trip to New York City obviously made me sick. I thought I had avoided it, but I didn't. I'm all aches, coughs, runny nose... you name it I got it! I bought a juicer before we left to NYC and it came in while we were gone, so I'm trying it out. Hopefully some pure juice will help me clear this up faster. I would go to the doctor, but they can't really do much. It just has to run it's course. I'm not big on medicine anyways unless I absolutely have to take it! I use to be sick all the time with tonsilitous, but I had them removed in Feb of 08. Thank god, because I'm sure they would be infected right now. So I just forced down some blueberry juice and a glass of apple juice. I have to admit it does taste much better fresh!

So the last few days I've just been lying around curled up on the sofa trying to get better. I got really bored yesterday and decided to give my dog Peanut a bath. It was fun for me, but he hates it. It was over due anyways. He's a toy poodle by the way. I really like poodles because they do not shed. I also have 5 cats! They shed enough! They were all rescue cats. I got to attached to the last 2 to give them away. Besides that I have a bunny rabbit and 2 fish tanks. Which I must add the fish tanks are past due as well! I set out the water for them a couple of days ago, but can't find it in me to get up and clean the tanks! I'll do it before it gets bad I promise. ;) Well, wish me luck on my quest to fight off this cold au natural!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment